The Spyderco Chaparral Carbon Fiber/G-10 Laminate Folding Knife is one of their thinnest, lightest mid-sized CLIPIT knifes yet. It features a carbon fiber/G-10 laminate handle with a mid-positioned back lock and screw-together construction.
Attached to the ultra-slim handle, a left-right, tip-up clip arranges the knife deeply inside a pocket. Carpenter Technology Co. produces the CTS XHP powdered steel used for the leaf-shaped blade. The blade is ground full-flat and offered PlainEdged for the best available cutting performance with non-skid jimping located at both the spine and choil.
- Overall Length: 6.375" (162 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.812" (71 mm)
- Steel: CTS XHP
- Closed Length: 3.625" (92 mm)
- Edge Length: 2.281" (58 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (70 g)
- Blade Thickness: .078" (2 mm)
- Handle: Carbon Fiber/G-10 Laminate
- Clip Position: Ambi
- Tip Carry Position: Tip-Up
- Lock Type: Back Lock
- Grind: Full-Flat