The Spyderco Bradley Folder 2 Folding Knife keeps the core qualities of the first-generation design but is built slimmer, lighter, and more ergonomically refined. The handle is slightly longer and offers enhanced leverage and control, while the subtle texture and flat profile of the scales provide a secure grip that remains comfortable even during extended use.
The blade is hollow-ground from high-alloy, CPM M4 tool steel. This steel enables better wear resistance and toughness over previously used metals. Its structure is extremely homogenous and offers superior dimensional stability, grindability, and toughness. CPM M4 is, however, a tool steel not a stainless steel and must be maintained properly to avoid corrosion.
- Overall Length: 8.48" (215 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.66" (93 mm)
- Steel: CPM M4
- Closed Length: 4.82" (122 mm)
- Edge Length: 3.42" (87 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz (128 g)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3.0 mm)
- Handle: Carbon Fiber/G-10 Laminate
- Clip Position: Ambi
- Tip Carry Position: Tip-Up/Down
- Lock Type: LinerLock
- Grind: Hollow