The SOG Dark Energy Flashlight pierces the night with ease. They look different and they behave differently. Our goal was simple. We wanted you to have the brightest flashlights of their size. You will be surprised at the power and durability of these lights as soon as you hold one.
The SOG Dark Energy 214A has the power and range for many tasks. We wanted to be able to utilize different power settings quickly, so we developed a single-button switch that allows users to go through 5 modes: momentary on/off, 100% power, 40% power, reading, and tactical strobe settings without the need to press and hold the button. The 6061 T6 aluminum housings are aggressively checkered - more than any other - and are coated in a Class III anodizing for maximum durability and grip. Count on us when light is not enough, but when blindingly bright is.
Dark Energy lights can adjust to nearly any lighting need! Just half-press on the power button once the light is on and you will be able to access several different intensities of light and a strobe function!
- Cool white Cree R5 LED emitter
- Tactical strobe modes
- Momentary on and off mode
- Tailcap pushbutton switch
- Half-taps for switching between five modes
- Optical polycarbonate lens and textured aluminum alloy reflector
- IPX7 water resistance for submersion at a depth of 3.3foot for up to 30 minutes
- Diamond-pattern knurling
- Integrated, fixed metal pocket clip
- Handle Material: Black Hard Anodized, T6 Aluminum
- Handle Color: Black
- Finish: Black Hard Anodized
- Maximum Output: 188 lumens
- Battery Type: CR-123A
- Battery Runtime (Minimum): Upto 22 hour
- Battery Runtime (Maximum): Upto 77 minute
- Water Resistance: Yes
- Belt Clip Type: Fixed
- Length: 3.8inch
- Weight: 3 oz.
SOG Dark Energy Flashlight