The Safariland ALS Level I Retention Duty Holster was designed for duty officers, and features the patented ALS (Automatic Locking System), which secures the weapon immediately upon holstering and stays that way until the user deactivates the device with the thumb as the weapon is drawn in an efficient, straight-up motion. The removable Hood Guard, an external shield over the thumb lever, provides additional safety by protecting the release mechanism against takeaway attempts. Further, this holster can be upgraded to Level II Retention with the optional ALS Guard (sold separately).
Constructed from durable, thermoformed SafariLaminate material, it features a suede lining to help protect the weapon's finish. The holster attaches to belts up to 2.25" in diameter. A variety of textures and finishes make it easy to match the 6390 holster to any duty belt.
- Level I Retention
- ALS automatically secures weapon; simple, straight-up draw once the release is deactivated
- Removable Hood Guard helps guard against attempted takeaways
- Open-top design for quick retrieval of weapon
- Durable SafariLaminate thermoformed construction
- SafariSuede lining helps protect firearm's finish
- Mid-ride belt loop for close-to-body ride
- Available in STX finishes
- Optional ALS Guard available for Level II Retention upgrade
Safariland 6390 ALS Mid-Ride Level I Retention Duty Holster
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov