The Salomon Speed Assault boot is superlight, protective, fiercely gripped and ready for any warm weather and wet operation. It will help you maintain speed and agility from desert deployments to jungle training camps.
Submerging most shoes will make them impossibly heavy, so we used superlight materials that dry fast, and welded construction to keep them lightweight and flexible.
Contagrip has a durable, varied shape and space chevron lugs provide great grip on any terrain and surface.
Moving fast in loose terrain can expose ankles to nicks and bruises that aggravate, as well as create instability. The assault has a protective mid cut with ankle support.
- Lacing system: Quicklace
- Waterproofness: None
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop (in mm): 6
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Contagrip TA: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Quicklace: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Lycra: Stretch material provides a secure, comfortable fit.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Ripstop fabric: Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- Soft collar construction: A soft collar improves comfort and creates a more ergonomic feel.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.