Salomon Men's Coyote Guardian Wide AR 670-1 Tactical Boot L40589100
The Salomon Guardian Wide boot meets on-base uniform requirements and is a lightweight, high-performance boot built for traction, marching comfort and durability with a wider fit. This boot delivers confidence in all situations by by capitalizing on Salomon's knowledge of trail running and hiking.
The same performance benefits as Guardian, built for wider feet.
A dual-compound Contagrip outsole has big, penetrating lugs and a pronounced break for traction on the ground, descending, and climbing ladders.
Meets standard on-base uniform requirements.
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: None
- Anatomical fit: Wide fit
- Drop (in mm): 11
- Contagrip FD: Designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound.
- AR 670-1: Wear and appearance of US Army uniform approved
- Wide fit: Product that meets the requirements of wide fit (EE in the USA and EEE in Japan)
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Suede leather: Split-suede leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.