Salomon's Iconic SpeedCross Trail running shoes feature lightweight and precise fit, with aggressive grip in all conditions. Ideal for training and fast assaults in mud, wet, and snowy conditions. OrthoLite sockliner combines a specific Ortholite foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Midsole Height: 20mm/9mm
- Low-cut profile for freedom of movement
- A lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- QUICKLACE is a minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Mud & snow non-marking Contagrip used specifically in Winter, this non-marking contagrip leaves no traces whatever the terrain.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability and next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- EVA shaped footbed provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Mud guard protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Lightweight, breathable abrasion resistant materials allows for breathability and comfort
- Anti-debris mesh keeps debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed
- Non-reflective materials built to be furtive and non-reflective for a Tactical usage
- Stealth design & printings for furtive design for a daily Tactical usage
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov