The Fenix TK60 is a high-intensity and extremely long runtime flashlight powered by D batteries. Using the latest Cree XM-L LED, it has a max 800-lumen output which is comparable to a HID light. With the extension tube, the output can maximize up to 800 lumens in the turbo mode and the max runtime can reach 15 days. The design of 2 modes and 6 brightness levels can satisfy the need of high intensity when searching as well as the requirements in various conditions. Therefore, TK60 is the best choice when exploring, searching, law enforcement, hunting or using as a spare light for automobiles, etc.
- Uses Cree XM-L LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Uses four 1.5V D (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- 354mm (Length)x40mm (Diameter)x62.5mm(Head)
- 407-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual switch system in the front, simple and fast operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested by four high-quality D Ni-MH batteries with a measured capacity of 9000mAh in Lab) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov