Rocky Long Range Men's 11" Steel Toe Waterproof Western Boot RKW0279
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Long Range Men's 11" Steel Toe Waterproof Western Boot RKW0279 features an Outsole System made of ten peak performance articles that prioritizes your stability, safety, and comfort in every step.
Featuring a Goodyear welt construction which is triple-stitched for added durability. Combine this with Rocky's VP Waterproof technology that keeps your feet dry without trapping perspiration inside the boot. Experience all-day comfort with the recyclable odor resistant Long Range dual-density removable footbed and a nylon shank for additional arch support.
- Square toe
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Long Range dual-density removable footbed is recyclable and odor resistant
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Long Range X outsole system of ten peak performance components
- SPR full-grain leather
- Nylon shank
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear welt construction
- Weight: 10M 2.05 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.50-inches
- Calf Circumference: 14.5 inches