Rocky General Purpose Men's 8" Navy Certified Steel Toe Flight Boot 0708
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky General Purpose Men's 8" Navy Certified Steel Toe Flight Boot 0708 is Berry Compliant and perfect for warm arid environments. This boot is certified by the U.S. Navy for both flight and flight deck use. Featuring a cushioned shock absorbing midsole, a Berry compliant waterproof liner, and a Vibram Chevron rubber outsole that improves traction on wet surfaces, this boot offers great comfort without sacrificing durability.
- Terra Suspension Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- GSA-approved item
- Speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Cushioned Shock Absorbing Midsole
- Vibram Chevron Outsole
- Berry Compliant Waterproofing