The Peltor Optime Over-the-Head Earmuff is designed for effective hearing protection in demanding environments where noise exposures are expected to reach as high as 105 dBA. The Optime 105 over-the-head earmuff features added mass and volume, plus a unique “double-shell” earcup design (two cups connected via foam inner layer) to boost the noise reduction throughout the full range of low and high frequencies. The durable stainless steel headband resists bending and warping and distributes weight for a low-pressure fit. The lightweight headband works in conjunction with earcup pivot points that tilt to maximize wearer comfort. Soft, liquid and foam filled cushions help the earmuffs fit comfortably against the head to help provide an effective noise-blocking seal.
- For noise levels up to 105 dBA, these over-the-head earmuffs feature double-shell technology to provide effective hearing protection.
- Proprietary Twin-Cup design has soft, foam-filled earmuffs.
- Stainless steel headband distributes weight for low-pressure fit.
- Earcup pivot points that tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency.
- Liquid/foam filled earmuff cushions.
- Color-coding to help match attenuation needs.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 30 dB. CSA Class AL *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov