OVERSIZED ITEM - Does not qualify for free or flat rate shipping!
Check out some of our survival stories
The Pelican 1550 EMS Case is there to protect your sensitive equipment, just like they have done since 1976 when the Pelican Protector Case answered the need for a rugged case that could travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA and built with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- 1550 Case customized for EMS personnel
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Padded dividers with adjustable walls for customizing compartments to any size.
- Lid organizer clear cover with VELCRO brand fasteners - keep supplies in place during transport
- Multi layer lid organizer with numerous clean pockets - find everything right away
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Interior (L×W×D): 18.43 x 14.00 x 7.62 in (46.8 x 35.6 x 19.4 cm)
- Exterior (L×W×D): 20.62 x 16.87 x 8.12 in (52.4 x 42.8 x 20.6 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.75" (4.4 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 5.87" (14.9 cm)
- Total Depth: 7.62" (19.4 cm)
- Int Volume: 1.14 ft³ (0.032 m³)
- Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Weight With Foam: 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)
- Buoyancy: 69.89 lbs (31.7 kg)
*Contents not included
Pelican 1550 EMS Case
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov