OVERSIZED ITEM - Does not qualify for free or flat rate shipping!
The Pelican 1450 Case is there to protect your sensitive equipment, just like they have done since 1976 when the Pelican Protector Case answered the need for a rugged case that could travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA and built with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
Check out some of our survival stories
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- O-ring seal
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Interior (L×W×D): 14.66 x 10.24 x 6.12 in (37.2 x 26 x 15.5 cm)
- Exterior (L×W×D): 16.44 x 13.00 x 6.82 in (41.8 x 33 x 17.3 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.75" (4.4 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 4.37" (11.1 cm)
- Total Depth: 6.12" (15.5 cm)
- Int Volume: 0.53 ft³ (0.015 m³)
- Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Weight With Foam: 6.39 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Weight Empty: 5.51 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Buoyancy: 30.00 lbs (13.6 kg)
Pelican 1450 Case
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov