A new chapter in Oakley's hertiage of wire frame innovation, Gauge 8 is a lightweight C-5 alloy design with the genius of Mono Shock hinges and the classic-meets-contemporary styling of pilot shades with angular lenses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant C-5 frame material and Mono Shock hinges
- Air-filled silicone nosepads and sure-grip Unobtainium temple sleeves help maintain a secure and comfortable fit
- Two frame sizes suitable for medium to large faces
- Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Lightweight C-5 frame material
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Oakley Gauge 8 L Matte Lead Sunglasses with Black
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov