The North American Rescue Benchmade 112 SBK Navy SAR SOML 90-0078 is designed with the world's foremost rescue experts, Cut a shroud line, or pop a raft. Approved for Navy SAR, this knife features an opposing bevel blunt-tip blade suitable for cutting and prying, safety hook and carbide glass breaker. Its Boltaron sheath is designed to fit current Navy SAR kits. The N680 ultra stainless steel with black Cerakote provides exceptional corrosion resistance.
- Approved for Navy SAR
- Opposing bevel blunt-tip blade suitable for cutting and prying, safety hook and carbide glass breaker
- Boltaron sheath designed to fit current Navy SAR kits
- N680 ultra stainless steel with black Cerakote for exceptional corrosion resistance
- Fixed blade mechanism
- Orange textured Santoprene handle with carbide glass breaker
- Extra Boltaron sheath with thumb release
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Handle Thickness: 0.59"
- Sheath Weight: 1.49 oz.
- Knife Weight: 3.2 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov