North American Rescue Shield Carabiner
Item Code: 90-0005
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue Shield Carabiner features an anti-snag wirelock gate and notchless nose profile that eliminates catches when clipping or unclipping. The ergonomic S-curved spine fits the hand perfectly and helps position your rope deep into the groove for secure alignment with the strongest part of the biner. Built with a lighweight yet strong "I Beam" construction and a smooth over-tumbled finish for looks and extra corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic S-curved spine
- Hot forged "I-Beam" construction
- Patented anti-snag twisted wirelock gate
- Notchless nose profile that eliminates catches during clipping and unclipping
- Major Axis Loading Strength: 5395lbs
- Minor Axis Loading Strength: 1573lbs
- Open Gate Loading Strength: 2248lbs
- Dimension (LxW): 3.88" x 2.38"
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.