With the sleek, sturdy QuikStand, propping up your mobile device to read, browse, or video chat goes from a crazy balancing act to a quick stand.
The QuikStand was designed to eliminate the use of randomly assorted books, coffee mugs, and cereal boxes to prop up our valuable smartphones and tablets, and also do away with the unreliable support they provided. Made with sleek brushed aluminum and sturdy, yet flexible polypropylene, the QuikStand can be adjusted to different angles, and holds your device securely in either portrait or landscape orientation. In its resting state, it's about the size of a credit card and easily fits in your wallet.
To use, simply unsnap the aluminum back support out of the polypropylene base, then, raise the adjustable aluminum support bar to the desired position and slide your device between it and the front flap - it fits smartphones and 7" tablets with or without cases. The easy portability of the QuikStand makes it great for travel (it's especially excellent for use on long plane rides), and perfect for reading recipes, video chatting, browsing the internet, or catching up with the news - wherever you are.
- Portable mobile device stand designed for smartphones & tablets (up to 7") to easily view in either portrait or landscape orientation
- Works with most mobile phones, e-readers, and small tablets, with or without a form fit case
- Size of a credit card - folds flat to fit easily into your wallet for convenient storage and access
- Front flap easily adjusts to the depth of your device for secure viewing without obstructing your screen
- Easily adjustable aluminum support bar allows you to position your device at multiple angles for perfect viewing
- Designed of flexible polypropylene and anodized aluminum
- Dimensions: 3.4" x 2.0" x 0.2" | 86.1mm x 50.88mm x 4.0mm
- Weight: 0.4oz | 10.0g
Nite Ize QuikStand
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov