The Nite Ize CamJam XT Aluminum Cord Tightener features the signature knot-free CamJam tightening and tensioning technology. Built from durable cast aluminum and available with 10 ft of premium paracord, this rugged combination of a carabiner and cam mechanism can tighten, tension, connect, and secure nearly any load.
CamJam XT integrates a carabiner clip and gate on one end, and a rotating cam mechanism on the other. This intuitive design allows the CamJam XT to be configured in either a Fixed End or a Loop System to securely tie down lumber, camping gear, and other loads. In both systems, the CamJam XT can be easily adjusted and re-adjusted time and time again to tackle a multitude of tie-down projects over the years. The XT holds cord from 1/16"-3/16" wide.
- Allows you to tighten, tension, connect and secure heavy loads by simply pulling your rope or cord through the cam mechanism
- Easy to adjust and release tension by rotating the cam lock lever
- Available with 10 ft of high-quality paracord
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility - Loop System and Fixed End System
- Achieve and maintain high tension without knots
- Made of durable cast aluminum for heavy loads
- CamJam XT Load Limit: 280 lbs, Break Strength: 837 lbs
- CamJam XT With Coyote Paracord Working Load Limit: 100 lbs, Break Strength: 300 lbs
- CamJam XT fits rope sizes: 1/16" - 3/16"
- CamJam XT Dimensions: 1.3" x 2.5" x 0.75"
- CamJam XT Weight: 1.34 oz
- CamJam XT With Coyote Paracord Dimensions: 1.32" x 120" x 0.75"
- CamJam XT With Coyote Paracord Weight: 2.33 oz
WARNING: NOT FOR USE WHERE DISENGAGEMENT COULD RESULT IN BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. NOT FOR CLIMBING.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov