Life threatening bleeding can occur from everyday emergencies such as vehicle crashes, incidents involving farming equipment or public transportation, accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes, and inflicted injuries from man-made disasters such as shootings and bombings. The Individual Bleeding Control Kit by North American Rescue is designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding.
Contained in a ruggedized, vacuum-sealed pouch, this life saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T, quality gauze, shears, and pressure dressings/bandages. Included are step-by-step illustrated "just in time" pictorial instructions.
Basic: The NAR Individual Bleeding Control Kit provides life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages and puts them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives.
Intermediate: Includes all equipment found in the Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit with the added capability to treat penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
Advanced/Advanced BCD: Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate Individual Bleeding Control Kit with the added capability to treat major bleeding with a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding
- Provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives
- Kits are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced and Advanced BCD configurations
- Packaged in a compact, ruggedized vacuum-sealed pouch
- Dimension (HxWxD): 7" x 5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 15 oz.
- 1 x C-A-T Tourniquet
- 1 x 6" NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Large
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25"
- 1 x NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov