EZ-IO provides the medical professional immediate vascular access to the central circulation within seconds, delivering medications, intravenous fluids and blood products to adult and pediatric patients. With a specially designed cutting IO needle, manual driver, or small power driver, the EZ-IO allows the clinician complete control avoiding the use of force. EZ-IO provides rapid, smooth entry into the boneâs medullary cavity, creating an immediate conduit to the central circulation.
- Requires minimal pressure
- Six different FDA cleared sites for easily accessible insertion (Proximal Tibia, Proximal Humerus, and Distal Tibia)
- Fluids, medications and drugs delivered immediately to central circulation
- Low profile EZ-Connect included with every needle
- Device is silent and well adapted for confined space
- Body armor can remain intact, in place if needed with manual needle
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
North American Rescue EZ-10 Manual Extremity Needle Set