Designed for individual protection, Emergency Body Armor is affordable, civilian body armor capable of stopping most handgun and shotgun threats. When encountering an armed threat, it can be used as a hand-held ballistic shield or worn as a body armor vest in a matter of seconds. The energy of impacting rounds over the entire surface of the ballistic panel, giving the body armor unparalleled ballistic performance characteristics. Lightweight and portable, is the ideal travel companion and should always be by side. Our ambidextrous design fits most adults and children, which makes Emergency Body Armor extremely versatile. It is safe to carry through airport security in carry-on baggage too. Emergency Body Armor is perfect for homeowners, business professionals, students, and teachers. Business owners who carry large amounts of cash for payrolls, purchasing, auctions, and bank deposits can also use it as an added measure of personal protection.
- Unisex chassis, one size fits most adults and children
- Ambidextrous fit either side can be worn towards threat
- Modular design two units can be fitted together to provide front and rear protection
- Nylon lap-strap and clip
- Chassis is made from a high performance, heavy duty canvas
- Not rated for rifle threats
- Hand wash outer carrier, only wipe ballistic panel clean
- Not intended for daily wear
- Certified to NIJ standard 0101.06 threat level IIIA
- Available Colors: Red, Black
- Front Panel Coverage (WxH): 12" x 18"
- Weight: 2.9lbs
North American Rescue Emergency Body Armor
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov