The Tool That Fits Like A Glove
Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity. High-impact XRD padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration when you're fully engaged so you can maintain your focus.
- Impact Guard protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and finger guards protect against impact.
- Form-fitting TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Armortex palm reinforcement panel.
- Dual-layer internal fingertip reinforcement provides added durability.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides grip.
- XRD palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.
- Law Enforcement
- Shooting Sports
- Maintenance Repair Operations
Mechanix Wear M-Pact Coyote Covert Glove - Impact Protection
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov