The Moab 2 Mid Tactical Response Waterproof Composite Toe Boot is made for comfort and the toughest environment with a durable waterproof leather and composite safety toe for non-metallic protection.
- Seam sealed construction seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Waterproof leather and textile upper with polishable toe
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Breathable mesh lining
- COMFORTBASE contoured insole cradles your foot in all day comfort
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell sticky rubber outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- Heat resistant outsole protection for brief periods of contact that meet or exceed 500 °F
- Composite safety toe for lightweight protection; rated ASTM F2413-18 I/C
- EH rated ASTM F2413-18
- Shaft Height 13cm; Heel Height 6cm
- Weight: 2lb 15oz / 1344g
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.