Mechanix Wear Tactical Specialty Tempest Glove
Item Code: TSTM-55
Reviews / Q&A
The Mechanix Wear Tactical Specialty Tempest Glove is designed with an anatomical natural curvatures that form to your hand due to three-dimensional patterning to create a secure fit. When it comes to functional flame resistance, the Tempest is built to weather the storm. FR Nomex hugs the back of your hand and high-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather backed with FR cotton protects your palm. The Tempest maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen technology in the palm of your hands.
- Low-profile closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- FR Nomex provides critical flame resistance.
- Three-dimensional patterning conforms to the natural curvature of the hand.
- Kevlar thread construction improves structural integrity.
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm provides flame resistance.
- FR goatskin leather suede side out provides added grip.
- Internal layer of FR cotton provides flame resistance.
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.