The Tool That Fits Like A Glove
When the wind picks up and the temperature drops, reach for a pair of our Wind Resistant gloves to ward-off the elements. Comfortable micro-fleece lines the entire glove and C40 3M Thinsulate traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature in the bitter cold. The Wind Resistant features an internally bonded wind barrier that prevents cold air from pushing through when the gusts are strong. Stay connected to your touchscreen devices, without removing your gloves, with AX Double Connect on your index finger and thumb. The palm features a durable layered construction with rugged Armortex reinforcement so you can conquer the work that lies ahead.
- Laminated wind barrier provides critical wind-resistance.
- Hook and loop top closure provides a secure fit with outerwear.
- C40 3M Thinsulate traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
- Ripstop nylon reinforcement prevents tearing and repels water.
- AX Double Connect touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb.
- Rugged Armortex palm and thumb reinforcement.
- Layered palm construction reduces material bunching.
- Removable spring clip keeps your gloves organized for easy storage.
- Machine washable.
- Cold Weather Work
Mechanix Wear Wind Resistant Gloves