The Maxpedition Typhoon Backpack was created due to popular demand. Consider it an improved reincarnation of the former Typhoon Gearslinger of yesteryear. As you can see this is a so called "traditional" backpack with double shoulder straps.
If you've checked out the Falcon II but thought it was a little too large for everyday carry then the Typhoon might be just the ticket. The padded, mesh back will keep things cool and comfortable on the long haul. We're told it's a limited edition so get them while they're hot.
- Overall size: 11"(L) x 6.5"(W) x 14"(H)
- Main compartment: 9.5"(L) x 4"(W) x 13.5"(H)
- Volume: 840 cu.in. / 13L
- Y-compression strap made of 1" webbing
- 3 rows, 5 channels of PALS webbing
- 2 channels of 2" webbing loops
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 2"(W) loop field for patches
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 4"(H) x 2"(W) upper zippered pouch
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 8"(H) x 2"(W) lower zippered pouch
- Two (2) 3.5"(L) x 4"(H) internal slip pockets
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5.5"(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) internal mesh slip pocket
- Breathable padding for comfort
- 4 rows, 2 channels of PALS webbing
- 2x 2" webbing loops
- Bungee cord retention
- One (1) 1.5"(L) x 1"(H) x 5"(W) sheath pocket
- One (1) 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(H) x 4"(W) zippered pouch
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- 2 attachment loops made from 3/4" webbing
- Button-Lock security strap
- 2x 1" webbing lash loops / compression straps, with ladder locks
Main interior front
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5.5"(H) mesh slip pocket
- One (1) 9.5"(L) x 6.5"(H) zippered slip pocket
- 2.5" adjustable padded, breathable backpack straps with 2 channels of PALS webbing, 2x 2" webbing loops, and 1" D-Rings attachment points (each strap)
- Removable sternum strap made from 1" webbing with 1" quick release buckle, with elastic shock absorber
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov