The Maxpedition RazorShells are protective cases that store one folding knife, fixed blade knife, or anything else that will fit inside and require the highest level of protection. These bivalves are lined with two opposing layers of supple, non-absorbent, non-scratching faux shearling separated by 1/8" closed cell foam for shock resistance. Internal elastic bands provide additional security while external elastic bands retain a knife sheath or paperwork. The RazorShell cases open and close by a full length YKK-10 zipper with paracord pull. Transport using the integral heavy duty carry handle.
The R-7 is great for most folding knives, sports watches, a pair of shades, PDA, iPOD, car stereo face plate, etc.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Internal dimensions: 7 in x 3 in
- External empty dimensions: 8 in x 3.5 in x 1 in
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov