A lightweight grab-and-go pack that's designed to stay put when loaded-up heavy. The #0431 SITKA GEARSLINGER's little brother has main and front compartments that include multiple organizational pockets to separate your gear and conveniently store your CCW. The Noatak also has a built-in zippered compartment to accommodate a 50oz/1.5L hydration reservoir and a side cinch pouch fitted for Maxpedition 32oz/1L wide-mouth Nalgene bottle (sold separately).
It's the perfect Gearslinger for light hikes and cycling trips.
GEARSLINGER FIXED STRAPS
The ergonomic fixed-strap Gearslinger rotates 270 degrees to the front of the body, giving you complete top-down access to horizontal pockets. You can easily get to your gear while sitting, standing or moving throughout your day.
- Overall size: 10.5"(L) x 5"(W) x 14"(H)
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 13.5"(H)
- Volume: 500 cu.in. / 8L
- Y-compression strap made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 7"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- Sleeve and bungee cord retainer
- 3 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 7"(H) external horizontal zippered pocket with Button-Lock security strap
- One (1) 8"(L) x 7"(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 9"(L) x 7"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- 4" x 4" loop field
- Breathable padding for comfort
- One (1) 8 (H) x 3 diameter cord cinch pouch with drainage grommet for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- 1.25" integral padded grab handle
Main interior front
- Zippered mesh pocket with 4"(L) x 4.25"(H) external loop field for CCW
- One (1) 10.5"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
Main interior rear
- One (1) 8"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 5.25"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
- Integral 3" ergonomic shoulder strap with 2" quick release buckle, 4 rows of PALS webbing, and metal clip hook
- Concealable sternum strap made from 0.75" webbing with distress whistle buckle
- 4"(L) x 3.75"(H) waist pad with 2 rows of PALS webbing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov