The Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch is a lightweight individual soldier combat first aid kit pouch. The Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch is constructed of 420-Denier nylon for weight reduction and increased mobility. The Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch attached using 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separatly) and is modular compatible for custom configurations. The Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch also includes paracord zipper pulls for fast access and has its stress points double stitched and bartacked for increased durability.
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 6"(H)
- Lightweight individual soldier combat first aid kit pouch
- 420-Denier nylon for weight reduction and increased mobility
- Also excellent for organizing computer cables or toiletries
- Clamshell opening main compartment
- Internal mesh and see-thru plastic organizers
- External zippered mesh pocket
- Integral carry handle
- MOLLE compatible
- Attachment method: 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- First aid supplies not included
- 420-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov