The Maxpedition Pocket Organzier is a portable Multi-Tool manager that is easily recognizable with its large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles. It can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS Webbing exterior of your Maxpedition Bag to help kill the clutter.
- Main compartment: 5"(L) x 1"(W) x 7"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 9 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Front exterior: 2" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Oversized handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition E.D.C. Pocket Organizer
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov