Active shooter response bag with a fully modular front panel.
- Overall size: 11"(L) x 5.5"(W) x 9"(H) V
- Main: 10.5" x 4" x 9" Loop lined for CCW or other modular accessories
- Front pocket: 10.5" x 1.5" x 8" zippered pocket, loop lined for CCW or other modular accessories (like #PT1069 Hook and Loop Carbine Magazine Pouch)
- Front exterior: 4 rows, 7 channels PALS modular webbing
- Left: 4 rows, 2 channels MOLLE (no spaces between webbing, equal to 2 rows, 2 channels PALS)
- Right: 4 rows, 2 channels MOLLE (no spaces between webbing, equal to 2 rows, 2 channels PALS)
- Back: quilted, with 1" webbing waist belt with SRB closure
- Shoulder Strap: 1.5" webbing, with dual SRB attachments; breathable non-slip shoulder pad (removable). Adjusts from 52" max to 28" min.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov