Dual mode backpack, switches from a double strap backpack to a single strap sling for either shoulder.
- Overall dimensions: 11"(L) x 6.5"(W) x 13.75"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Front compartment: 7.75""(L) x 1.5""(W) x 9""(H)
- Middle compartment: 8""(L) x 1.5""(W) x 10.75""(H)
- Main compartment: 10.5""(L) x 3.5""(W) x 13.5""(H)
- Volume: 983 cu. in. / 16L
- CCW enabled
- Shoulder straps zip together for a quick change
- Drawbridge admin front pocket
- PALS webbing and interior loop fields for expanding with Maxpedition pouches
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or ""Box-and-X"" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition Duality Backpack
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov