An impressive Versipack update to the classic "Fanny-Pack" design
The Octa Versipack was conceived to maximize space in a compact design. This functional update to the classic "Fanny-Pack" is super-enhanced with internal organization and external attachment points. Topside paracord retention allows for flashlight carry and multiple attachment points interact with small tools. The Octa conforms to your waist while sitting or standing and attaches to your Maxpedition bag to go wherever you go, making it perfect for airline or train travel. Attaches to your Maxpedition bag or external pocket using 3" TacTie attachment straps (sold separately).
- Overall size: 10"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 6.5"(H)
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 3"(W) x 6"(H)
- One (1) 5.5"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket with 2"(L) x 6"(H) external loop field
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5.5"(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch
- Internal 3-channel elastic organiztion
- One (1) 5.5"(W) x 5"(H) internal slip pocket
- 4x 1" webbing loops, over 4x 2" webbing loops
- One (1) 9.5"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket
- 3 rows of 4-channel PALS webbing
Main interior front
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5"(H) mesh pocket
Main interior rear
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5"(H) slip pocket
- Removable waist strap made from 2" webbing adjusts up to 48" diameter in length with 2" side release buckle
- Can be attached to your Maxpedition bag or external pocket using 3" TACTIE ATTACHMENT STRAPS
- Product Materials
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKKhigh strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov