The Entity Utility Pouch Small is designed for everyday carry. It is sized to wear on a belt or can be attached to a bag/pack. A lightly padded interior and high quality elastic bands keep objects safe and secure. The pouch can be used for small items such as a multi-tool, small flashlights, or a pistol magazine.
The Entity Utility Pouch Small comes with one (1) matching TacTie PJC3 Polymer Joining Clip for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS or PALS. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
- 500D Kodra Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- High Quality Elastic
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite Attachment Backing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Fits a multi-tool, 2 small flashlights, or 1 pistol mag
- Lightly padded interior
- High quality elastic bands for expansion
- Hook & loop flap fastener
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- One (1) TacTie PJC3 Polymer Joining Clip included for modular or belt attachment
- Overall size: 2.25 (L) x 1.25 (W) x 4.5 (H) in | 5.7 x 3.2 x 11.4 cm
- Max. height: 5.5 in | 14.0 cm
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov