For sanitary reasons, water bottles, canteens, hydration bladders, and hydration tubes are only eligible for return if 100% unopened and in the original packaging.
If not returned in that manner, the item will be disposed of and a refund will not be issued.
Please Note: According to the manufacturer, there is not an ETA at this time for when this will be back in stock with them.
Durable Nalgene water bottle with high visibility and Maxpedition logo. Made in U.S.A.Features:
Cleaning Instructions:Wit'stands temperatures from -135C (-211F) to 135C (275F)Dishwasher safe (top rack, please make sure it does not come in contact with heating element)Wash regularly
- Approx. 8" tall and 3.5" in diameter
- Holds approx. 32 oz. / 1L of liquids
- Genuine Nalgene wide-mouth bottle
- Built from uper tough Eastman Tritan material (BPA-Free)
- See-thru (transparent) walls allow visual inspection of contents
- Resistant to staining
- Resistant to retaining odors
- Large opening fits most water purifiers and filters, accommodates ice cubes
- Made in U.S.A.
- Exterior Front - Official Maxpedition Logo
- Exterior Rear - Printed volume counter for easy measuring.
- Exterior Top - Attached leak-proof screw-on lid.
Maxpedition 32 oz. Nalgene Bottle
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov