AGR Advanced Gear Research: MRZ Mini Organizer
The MRZ Everyday Organizer is most noted for its custom molded semi-rigid front face. This semi-rigid component allows extra protection for your personal belongings inside. It has extensive internal organization, including multiple pockets and elastic loops, a Keyper to clip your keys to and a grayscale interior with fray-resistant Gossamer mesh pockets.The ERZ also has a contoured nylon composite carry handle designed for comfortable carry. It comes equipped with two TacTie PJC3 Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any AGR or legacy pack.
- YKK Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction
- 500D Hex Ripstop / 1000D Plain Weave
- Attachment Lattice System (ATLAS) - Patent Pending
- Cut from 840D Nylon-TPU Composite
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Fray Resistant Gossamer Mesh
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Nylon Composite Carry Handle
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Custom molded semi-rigid front face
- TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Interior elastic loops and pockets provide organization
- Refined construction with elegant inlays
- Nylon composite carry handle
- Keyper allows easy attachment of keys
- Exterior 2 in. x 3.25 in. loop field for morale patches
- Two (2) TacTie PJC3 Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov