At the behest of hand-held LED light manufacturer INOVA/Emissive Energy Corp., MAXPEDITION created the 4" and 5" Tube Sheath models for hand-in-glove fit on INOVA's T1 and T3 models, respectively.
These versatile sheaths, equipped with lateral elastic retention, also fit a multitude of flush or flared bezel torches from all major manufacturers. Rather than having the cost-cutting crimped bottoms like most other sheaths, MAXPEDITION Tube Sheaths have 1.1" diameter throughout, all the way to the base, greatly augmenting carrying capacity, versatility and accessibility.
MAXPEDITION Tube Sheaths are slim, saving precious space on web gear or belt. A secure hook & loop lid provides full range of length adjustability while the grommeted bottom provides quick drainage and shine through functionality.
- 2"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 6"(H)
- Belt: 3" Closed Loop
- Attach: 3" TacTie (sold separately) used for modular attachment onto ALICE, MOLLE/PALS, Maxpedition webbing
Compatible Flashlight Models
- INOVA: X0, T1, T2
- Surefire: 6P
- Pelican: M6
- Balisong; OTF Automatic Knives; Collapsible Batons; Multi-Tools (Leatherman, Gerber, SwissTool); Folding Knives; O.C. Pepper Spray; Medical Inhalers; Hunting Calls.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov