Maxpedition beefed up the #0261 FATTY POCKET ORGANIZER for increased capacity. The Beefy Pocket Organizer is the largest of its kind with optimum interior space for standard flashlights, hand tools, large knives, 16OZ bottles, heavy cables and other fuller-sized gear. A full clamshell opening reveals a hefty main compartment, containing 15 elastic dividers and 2 large slip & zippered pockets. This portable utility carry is perfect for big jobs and can be dropped into your Maxpedition bag or attached to its exterior PALS webbing for extended travels.
- Main compartment: 6"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 8"(H)
- 3 deep integrated slip and zippered pockets and multi-purpose D-ring attachment
- Exterior front: One (1) 5.75"(L) x 5.25"(H) mesh pocket and loop field for ID patch
- Exterior rear: 3 rows x 4 channels PALS webbing with over-sized grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Integrate using 3" TacTie Attachment Straps
- Full clamshell opening with dual YKK zippers
- Interior left: One (1) 6"(L) x 6.5"(H) slip pocket with 9 horizontal elastic channels
- Interior right: One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket and 6 vertical elastic channels
- Center spine: 1 elastic retention loop
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov