MAXPEDITION's durable single sheath can hold an extra flashlight, small cellular phone, multitool, folding knife, or handgun magazine. It can also be attached to your backpack as an accessory or be carried on the belt upright or sideways. The length of sheath lids (both Single Sheath and Double Sheath) are adjustable with internal Hook & Loop attachments for longer items or are completely removable for those who want the quickest access.
- Magazine/Knife/Tool Sheath.
- Overall size: 2"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 6"(H)
- Adj. lid; elastic retention.
- Belt: 2" Vert. or Horz.
- Attach: Hook & Loop strips on the back
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy main
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov