- The only fully functional bipod designed for precision shooting built into a vertical foregrip.
- Built for designated marksmen and those operating in urban settings who need to transition from close fighting to precision shooting.
- Issued to Israeli Special Forces and many US military units.
- Second generation T-POD with improved operation.
- Single thumb button releases legs.
- Closing halves and pressing legs up returns T-POD G2 to grip configuration.
- More compact than first generation T-PODs with a look that matches our AG-43 Pistol Grip and other accessories
- Quick-release mounting system.
- Aviation-grade Aluminum, steel, and MIL-SPEC reinforced polymer composite.
- Weight: 10.44 ounces (296 gr)
- Width: 1.7" (44 mm)
- Height: 5.8" (148 mm)
- Length: 2.8" (70 mm)
- Width: (open / deployed) 6.1" (155 mm)
- Height: (open / deployed) 8.3" (211 mm)
The Mako Group Tactcal Vertical Foregrip With Integrated Adjustable Bipod - GEN 2 - T-PODG2QR
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov