Ambidextrous CCW holster fits most handguns.
The Universal CCW Holster attaches with hook side hook & loop to loop hook & loop sewn in various Maxpedition packs. 2" retention strap can be adjusted for a snug fit to your weapon.
How To Use the #3501 Univ. CCW Holster:
#3501 Univ. CCW Holster is equipped with "hook" fasteners. Compatible packs have compartments equipped with "pile". First adjust the loop of the holster so it fits your firearm securely. To adhere the holster to the bag, simply press the "hook" side of the holster onto the "pile" field inside the pack. Position as desired to facilitate draw.
If your #3501 Univ. CCW Holster is delivered with the loop flipped backwards, simply reverse it. We do this to prevent the hook from abrading other items while in the factory.
- Overall size: 2"(L) x 7"(H) spine with adjustable 2" retention strap
- Positions securely in the CCW compartment of most Maxpedition bags
- Perfect for the #0412 Jumbo Versipack
- Tough PU-coated 800-denier nylon fabric for weight reduction
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Univ. CCW Holster can be positioned securely in a position best suited for user within the following Maxpedition products:
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov