Click for size chart
The Utility Pant is the cargo pant for people who hate cargo pants. Made of cotton/polyester ripstop, the fabric has been pre-washed to reduce stiffness. This pant boasts the same engineered crotch gusset as all Magpul pants and also has seams on the back waist that fit around you in place of a waistband, reducing bulk.
Along with reinforced hand pockets, this pant has two inverted cargo style pockets that donât bulge out when you fill them. Top opening rear welt pockets allow for ease of access. 5 extra large belt loops on the waistband allow for use with any belt. Logo patch on center back loop. Reinforced zipper fly closure with metal zip.
- Enzyme washed 60% Cotton / 40% Poly non stretch Ripstop
- 260 g/m2 midweight fabric
- Straight fit from hip to ankle
- 18â leg opening (based on 34x32)
- 6 pocket total, including two generous bellows style cargo pockets
- Crotch gusset and seamed back for optimum fit and movement
- Triple needle stitched reinforced fly with metal zipper
- Logo patch on large center back belt loop
*These are an athletic cut, we recommend going a size up if you carry IWB.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov