The Magpul ACS (Adaptable Carbine/Storage) - is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec or commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock provides multiple storage options.
Similar to the Magpul CTR, the ACS also features an anti-snag release latch to prevent accidental activation along with a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy*. The ACS comes standard with a 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mil-Spec stock mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Commercial-spec mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAPÂ®, ASAPÂ® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Mid â" Included reversible Sling Mount Kit â" TYPE 3 fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.00" sling loop
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. Please be sure to order the correct size.
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 18.1 oz.
- Length: 8"
- Width: 2.5"
- LOP Adjustment: 3.3" (Mil-Spec), 3.8" (Commercial)
- LOP Collapsed: 11.6" (Mil-Spec and Commercial)
- LOP Extended: 14.9" (Mil-Spec), 15.4" (Commercial)
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension (Mil-Spec) or extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec receiver extension (Commercial) and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Magpul Industries ACS Adaptable Carbine/Storage Stock