LA Police Gear is extremely proud of the new LAPG Tac Athlete 7" Boot. This boot has no compromises at all, but is available at less than HALF the price of similar boots. The boots are comfortable right out of the box (and even more comfortable after just one day of break-in), durable and built to last, and very lightweight. We have learned from other manufacturer's mistakes and reinforced these boots in all the right areas to make them tough, comfortable, and supportive.
The LAPG Black Tac Athlete 7" Boot also features the new patent pending FCS (Flex Carry System) from LA Police Gear. The FCS allows you to mount small pouches or other items to the ankle of the boot for quick access. It is great for a backup mag or boot knife, but the possibilities are endless!
The LAPG Tac Athlete Boot is available in Black (this page) and Coyote (available here). Also check out the LAPG Classic 8" Duty Boot, which is available in Black and Coyote as well.
- Flex Carry System (Patent Pending)
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Outsole is rope ready and has aggressive treading for climbing and hiking
- Full grain leather and breathable mesh upper
- Gusseted Tongue to help prevent entry of debris
- Reinforced lace eyelets with TPU eyestay
- Reinforced toe and heel
- EVA Midsole
- Moisture Wicking Lining
- Removable EVA Insoles with Shock Absorbing forefoot and heel pads
- Nylon laces
- Non-metallic construction
- Weighs 1.7 pounds (a single size 9 boot)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
LAPG Black Tac Athlete 7" Boot 2.0
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov