This product is restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York, as well as Washington D.C., and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. We will not ship this product to those states listed above for any reason, with no exceptions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws.
The Lancer L5AWM Train-Safe Magazines (TSM) are specifically designed for use with training marker rounds, blanks, and other non-lethal ammunition. The TSM's unique design prevents any live ammunition from being loaded into the weapon, minimizing accidental injury incidents and providing a safer training environment.
The job of a military service member or tactical law enforcement officer is difficult enough without having to worry about being injured during a routine training exercise. That concern, however, is well-founded based upon the frequency and severity of incidents that occur during simulated combat training. The majority of these injuries and even deaths are the result of live ammunition being accidentally introduced into the training environment.
Until recently, training exercises involving blank ammunition or non-lethal marking ammunition still required the use of standard rifle magazines. These magazines can be easily mixed up with magazines containing live ammunition; the results of which can, and do, prove deadly.
Lancer Systems takes the safety of soldiers and police officers very seriously. That's why they're proud to offer the industry-leading L5AWM Train-Safe Magazines (TSM). The Lancer TSM's are specifically designed with a number of safety features not currently available in any other training magazine, including an updated internal geometry that inhibits even a single round of standard live ammunition from being loaded into a rifle. Additionally, the translucent magazine body provides instant visual confirmation of ammunition type and round count, allowing instructors and trainees alike to have complete confidence during training exercises.
Lancer's L5AWM Train-Safe Mags are compatible with most M4-pattern weapon platforms chambered in 5.56mm NATO and have been extensively tested and proven to be reliable with non-lethal marking cartridges from Simunition and Force on Force, as well as with standard 5.56mm blanks.
Increased Durability and Reliability
- Proprietary polymer body offers unmatched durability, even in sub-freezing conditions (tested from -40F to +180F)
- Hardened steel feed lips do not bend, deform, or crack under hard use or extended storage
- Impact and chemical resistant polymer body meets or exceeds military testing standards
- Non-tilt follower with stainless steel spring allows for loaded mag storage without degrading performance
Improved Combat Readiness
- Translucent magazine bodies (select models) make for easy pre-training inspections
- Expedites visual confirmation of ammunition levels during and between exercises
Superior Safety and Efficiency
- Reduces weapon malfunctions by providing increased reliability
- Allows for immediate visual identification of ammunition type
- Increases ammunition awareness during reloads
- Weight: .3 lbs
- Dimensions: 1" x 3" x 8"
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO, .223 Remington
- Capacity: 30 Rounds
- Color: Translucent Safety Blue
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov