Kershaw Iredale Pocketknife 4386
Item Code: 4386
Out of Stock
Email me when in stock
Reviews / Q&A
The Kershaw Manual Opening Iredale Knife features a non-locking slipjoint mechanism with an included clip point blade and two sheepsfoot blades. The polished micarta handle adds style and strength to the knife, along with steel bolsters and brass liners. Lastly, the 7Cr17MoV stainless steel blades offer good edge retention, toughness, and wear resistance. All this combined makes this three-bladed Kershaw easy to use for everyday tasks.
- Opens manually with nail nick.
- Polished canvas micarta handle; steel bolsters with brass liners.
- Unique non-locking slipjoint style; includes clip point and two sheepsfoot blades.
- 7Cr17MoV stainless steel blades offer good edge retention, toughness, and wear resistance; satin polished for a traditional look.
- Use: Everyday
- Type: Folder, Manual
- Style: Pocketknife
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Opening Action: Manual
- Opens With: Nail nick
- Lock Type: Slipjoint
- Handle Color: Black
- Hardware: Brass liners
- Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating: Satin finish
- Closed Length: 3.6" (9.1 cm)
- Handle Finish/Coating: Polished
- Handle Thickness: 0.568" (14.427 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.2" (15.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz. (62 g)
- Handle Material: Micarta, stainless steel bolsters
- Blade Length: 2.6" (6.6 cm) â¢ 2.2" (5.6 cm) â¢ 1.6" (4.1 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.095" (2.413 mm) â¢ 0.096" (2.438 mm) â¢ 0.090" (2.286 mm)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.