The Fraxion's lighter weight originates from the streamlined design as well as G-10 handles with carbon fiber overlay. An inset liner lock secures the blade and keeps things light and sleek.
The clip-point blade features a top swedge, a slight recurve to enhance slicing capabilities, and a blackWash finish. Made with 8CR13MoV stainless steel, the blade offers a sharp, long-lasting edge for day-to-day tasks. The Fraxion is a manual knife, but can be opened quickly, easily, and one-handed with the built-in flipper. Included is a reversible deep-carry pocketclip which enables left or right handed carry and deep pocket carry
- KVT manual opening
- Inset liner lock
- Reversible (left/right, tip-up) pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide BlackWash finish
- Handle: G-10 with carbon fiber overlay
- Blade length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall length: 6.75 in. (17.1 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (53.9 g)
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Inset Liner Lock: A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife's handle most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
Kershaw Fraxion Folding Knife
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov