Kershaw Flourish Flipper Knife
This is your next must-have knife. Of course you'll like the size and how it feels in your hand. You'll appreciate the useful modified clip-point blade. But it's the little flourishes that take the Flourish over the top.
The Kershaw Flourish Flipper Knife 3935 features a 3.5-inch clip-point blade that has a top swedge and a hollow grind. There is also a machined recess in the upper part of the blade to add visual interest. This swedge and recess work together slightly lighten the weight of this larger knife. There is blackWashe applied the blade grinds giving the flourisha unique scratch hiding design.
The handle offers additional details. The scales, both front and back are machined G-10 with a carbon fiber overlay that gives the Flourish high-tech look. Chamfering on the handle ensures that it fits securely and comfortably in the hand. A sturdy liner lock secures the blade open during use. There's a built in lanyard tie-off that's actually large enough to get your paracord through. The final flourish on the Flourish is a reversible deep-carry pocketclip for left- or right-handed carry.
- Lanyard hole
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide BlackWash finish with satin flats
- Handle: G-10 with carbon fiber overlay
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Open length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries