The Agile is agile indeed as it comes with three interchangeable backspacers, each outfitted with a different tool: a bottle opener, a screwdriver tip, and a lanyard attachment. Choose whichever tool is needed for your job and then attach it with a single hex screw. The Agile comes with a hex wrench to make the exchange in a matter of seconds. The knife can also be used handily without a backspacer.
The blade is 8Cr13MoV stainless steel that takes and holds a sharp edge. Kershaw's stonewashed finish looks great and hides use scratches another very practical touch. SpeedSafe assisted opening make it easy to access the blade one-handed. Just pull back on the flipper.
The stainless steel handle features a diamond plate texture front and back for a confident grip. A sturdy frame lock, with lockbar stabilizer, secures the blade open during use. The handle's two-toned stonewashed/BlackWash finish makes a handsome complement to the blade finish. For convenient carry, the Agile also offers a three-position pocketclip.
- Rick Hinderer design
- Includes three interchangeable backspacer tools: bottle opener, flathead screwdriver, lanyard hole
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Flipper or thumbstud
- 3-position pocketclip (left/right tip-up; left tip-down)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Steel, two-tone stonewashed/BlackWash finish
- Blade length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Open length: 6.25 in. (15.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.5 g)
- Multifunction: Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- 3-Position: The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down carry on one side and one-position carry on the other.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Frame Lock: A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
Kershaw Agile Flipper Knife