The knife's 6-in. blade folds into its handle and stores neatly. The blade is made of Japanese 420J2 stainless steel with just the right degree of flex to make the job of filleting simple. This "softer" steel enables the blade to bend without breaking so that it moves easily through the body of the fish to give you the ideal fillet. Plus, the steel is highly corrosion resistant always important when you're working around water.
The handle is glass-filled nylon for durability and has a rubberized overmold with our exclusive K-Texture grip. The K-Texture pattern ensures you always have a secure hold even in slippery conditions. While in use, the blade is locked open for safe and secure filleting, but releases easily when you're ready thanks to the sturdy back lock. The Kershaw Folding Fillet is drilled to accept a lanyard. Manual opening.
- Handle ensures secure grip in marine conditions
- Back lock
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 420J2, satin finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, rubber overmold, K-Texture grip
- Blade length: 6.25 in. (15.9 cm)
- Closed length: 6.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Overall length: 13.75 in. (34.9 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (135 g)